The "Lazy Maid" of Dresden was a stone can used in the Middle Ages, manufactured in Saxony with the purpose of destroying fortifications.
First used as a launcher, the gun was mounted in 1511 on a mount in order to be clearly mobile and to be able to keep up with the infantry.
The restored gun is now in the Military History Museum of the german army in Dresden.
|Gun type||main box|
|Gun class||stone box|
|Tube length||2,3 meters|
|Tube weight||1383,3 kg|
|Ball weight||48 Kg|